Your start as a Young Professional at Com In.
You’re eager to face new challenges in a successful company? Perfect!
You can hardly wait to gain your first professional experience in the area of application development or system integration and have completed your apprenticeship or degree?
If you like to work in a team and are brave enough to take on responsibility, then Com In is just the right place for you. With our attractive working conditions, many interesting projects, and further education opportunities, we’ve got just the right platform for you to kick off your career. Discover new horizons with us, for example as a software developer/tester, database developer in the area of customizing, IT consultant, customer support worker, system administrator, etc.
What you can expect:
- targeted induction as well as training, so you can quickly take on challenging activities
- exciting projects with renowned clients and varied tasks
- creative work atmosphere with plenty of room for your own ideas and personal development
- individual further education and training opportunities
- informal company culture with a great team
- flexible working hours and mobile working for an optimal work-life balance
- regular team and company events.
What you should bring:
- You have relevant expertise and specialist competences in a field that is relevant to us
- You’re motivated, sociable, and like to work in agile teams
- You have strong communication skills and a dedicated, independent way of working
- We can rely on you at all times, and you’re brave enough to tackle new challenges and contribute your own ideas.
“Plenty of varied projects, room for creative ideas, and an interdisciplinary solution-finding process... That’s just what I’m after and exactly the way I like to work! On top of this, I have great colleagues – competent, cool, and sometimes with a sense of humor that’s just as crazy as mine. At Com In, everyone is always happy to listen when someone needs help, and that’s really the most fun part. For me, it’s this specific package of challenges and great colleagues that makes the difference at Com In!”
Florian Walter-Retiet, UX Architect in the area of Development at Com In
“As part of my studies at Wismar University of Applied Sciences, I was looking for a modern IT company where I could write my Master’s thesis. From the start, Com In was by far my favorite and always fully supported me with advice and tips during this time. After successfully defending my Master’s thesis (Analysis, Evaluation, and Optimization of a Module for Determining Catchment Areas), I quickly made the decision that I wanted to remain part of the Com In team ... and I’m still happy with and proud of this decision today!”
Christopher Kutzmann, Software Architect in the area of Development at Com In